Friday 9 September 2016

Representation-UK Tribes

After taking the UK Tribes quiz, I am a Townie. I'd much rather be with and around people rather than by myself, I'm quite social and spend a lot of time with my friends.

I don't really aim to be or dress like actors or musicians but I do admire people's style and admire what they do. I admire people like Emma Watson for all their work they do for feminism and getting equal rights. I find people like Halsey's style very cool and quirky. I defiantly prefer a more casual style (not a fan of dresses or heels) so I if had to pick a celebrity to style from I would lean towards more casual dressers. Vanessa Hudgens always looks amazing when she goes to a festival and I really like that style of shorts and summer wear. I defiantly prefer long hair and I liked Miley Cyrus's style when she had her long hair.



Personality wise I admire most athletes for their ambition and determination and I like the ones that have character on and off their game like Max Whitlock. I also admire celebrities that aren't afraid to be themselves and speak out about things that matter.


I prefer rucksacks to any other kind of bag, defiantly not handbags.





 I prefer trainers to any other kind of shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment